High-Quality and Compact Photo Al-In-One Printer.
The PIXMA MP250 gives consumers great quality at a great value all in one compact, stylish machine. Print, Copy and Scan as well as print beautiful borderless 1 photos up to 8.5" x 11" with true photo lab quality. If you're printing documents or web pages that's not a problem either - the PIXMA MP250 comes with pigment black ink so you'll get crisp, sharp text every time.
Enjoy automatic photo correction when you access the new Auto Photo Fix II within the popular Easy-PhotoPrint EX software so you'll make the most of your memories! The ChromaLife100+ system enables your photos to last up to 300 years2 when using genuine Canon ink and paper and it's stored in archival-quality photo album.
Continue to print creatively with the ability to collect, combine and edit multiple web pages to print your own layout using “Easy-WebPrintEX.” Would you like to make some copies? No problem. Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology enables your copies to maintain the integrity of the original, whether a document or copy-after-copy.
Speed & Quality
Ease of Use
Energy Star Qualified
Speed & Quality
Terrific Resolution— This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum colour dpi3 thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Ink Cartridges— These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Black cartridge for laser-quality text and one is a multi-colour cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and replace.
ChromaLife100+— This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years2 when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
Ease of Use
7 Segment LED — Easily set number of copies and view printer job status.
Auto Photo Fix II — This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct colour cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Beautiful & Borderless 1— Print photo lab quality from 4" x 6" up to 8.5" x 11".
Quick Start— Powering up your printer is now faster than ever. After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in approximately 2 seconds. So, full operation is possible in much shorter time.
Dual Colour Gamut Technology— Copy photos and documents with confidence as this built-in technology automatically optimizes your originals so copies stay true to it time after time, copy after copy.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed— Plug the cable into your computer for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
Energy Star Qualified - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy, these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and saves energy as well as money.
1. Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
2. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus (international link) for details.
3. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 of an inch at minimum.
4. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See our www.usa.canon.com/ipm (international link) for additional details.
5. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer. Copy speed is measured after the first page is ejected. Output speed will vary depending upon a number of factors. See our www.usa.canon.com/printspeed (international link) for additional details.
6. System requirements vary by application.
7. Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista or XP. Not included on installation CD. Requires Internet connection during installation.
8. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.